Why does my dogs haircut cost more than mine ?
20 reasons why your dogs haircut costs more than yours.
1. Your hair cut takes 20 - 30 minutes, your dogs takes much longer.
2. Your hairdresser doesn't give you a manicure and pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only clips the hair on your head.
4. You don't have fleas, ticks or mites.
5. Your hairdresser is not expected to comb out dreadlocks.
6. Your hairdresser doesn't clean your ears.
7. You don't try to bite your hairdresser.
8. You stay still and don't wiggle, jump and shake whilst being worked on with sharp scissors.
9. Your hairdresser doesn't wash your bum.
10. You don't come in with mud, burrs, sticks, sap, tar, dead things and poop in your hair.
11. You don't shake and cover everything (including your hairdresser) in two inches of soapy water.
12. Your hairdresser doesn't have to shave between your toes.
13. You can tell your hairdresser if something is wrong, she doesn't have to guess.
14. You don't break wind in your hairdressers face.
15. You don't wee & poo on the salon floor and leave it for your hairdresser to clean up.
16. You don't walk into the hairdressers with hair that hasn't been washed or brushed in 6 weeks (or 6 months).
17. You don't scream at the top of your lungs every time your hairdresser picks up a pair of nail clippers.
18. You don't get a cuddle and a stroke off your hairdresser if you get scared and nervous.
19. You don't try and mount your hairdressers leg.
20. Your hairdresser probably wont love you if you do any of the above (in fact they would have you arrested).
I hope you found it as funny as we did